Currently a professional woman seeking more balance in your life? Maybe you are juggling your career or your business with the demands of your personal life?
- have too much to do and not enough time?
- have no time for yourself?
- feel like you have too much going on? Feel pulled in too many directions?
- love your work, but often feel that you can only be your best if it is in isolation of everything else in your life?
- worry about what the future holds? Wish you had more faith it will all be ok?
- know that you could be so much more, achieve so much more, but not sure how?
Would you love to feel more...
....easily and more often, in all aspects of your life?
Do you know that something has to change? After all life is too short to feel like this and you don't want to 'wake up' in 10 years realising that NOTHING has changed.
Join me, on July 6th for my one day retreat, at the Hotel Du Vin, York, where I will introduce you to an understanding that will FREE your mind enabling you to become a more empowered, motivated and happy so that you can create a professional AND home life that you really love, with ease.
During this one day retreat you will be introduced to an understanding that will enable you to create a mindset to operate more effectively towards a higher level of clarity and direction.
The Retreat is designed to address challenges such as (but not limited to)...
- lack of work/life balance
- Stress & frustration
- Lack of energy or motivation
- General unhappiness
- Pressure or lack of time
- Lack of confidence
- Worry about the future
In a 2014 study 'How Your State of Mind Affects Your Performance (HBR Dec 8, 2014), these states of mind were identified as being some of the least effective by 740 business leaders, yet how often do we expect to create our best work, and life our best lives, and this is the state of mind that we are experiencing?
We, as women are all leaders, in our own lives as well as our professional ones, in order to be an effective leader and achieve what we want to achieve, whether it be in our work or in our personal life, clarity of our mind is a crucial part of the jigsaw, and one that is often pushed to the bottom of the pile or even overlooked.
Imagine the impact it would have on your life if you...
- knew you could manage your workload with ease, or knew with clarity the changes that you needed to make.
- balance your work and your home life, free from guilt or overwhelm.
- knew you were innately confident, calm and content in yourself, without having to put on a 'game face'.
- knew that you were enough & that you had everything that you needed to achieve whatever you wanted to achieve.
In the same report, quoted above, the most effective states of mind were identified as being calm, happy & energised. Imagine your life if you could feel like this easily, whenever you needed to, knowing you could reach your potential.
Spaces on this Retreat are limited to TEN, this will enable me to share my understanding at the necessary depth and offering the opportunity to build in tailored group coaching throughout the day.
The venue is at the beautiful Hotel Du Vin, York, please click here for more details.
How will the day be? The retreat starts at 9.30am, with refreshments from 9.15am, we will then break for a hot lunch at about 12.30pm, with a further break at about 2.45pm and will aim to finish at about 4pm. The day will be relaxed and informal, with plenty of time to connect with others and myself. I will be sharing some very thought provoking and mind shifting material, but there will be lots of opportunity for you to be coached by me throughout the day, if the need arises.
Your investment for the Retreat is £150, your investment includes beautiful hot lunch and refreshments. Please let me know if you have any dietary requirements when you book and these will be able to be catered for. Payment is via Paypal, however other payment options (including payment plans) are available on request.
To secure your Place, click the button below.